- Protect yourself from that icky germ-ridden hotel TV remote control by completely covering it with a protective barrier.
- Bags are slightly over-sized in order to fit the vast majority of hotel remote controls. Self-adhesive closure is simple to apply (no ties or bands). Excess can be folded or tucked in on back side of remote if desired.
- This listing includes Four Clicker Cover 3 Packs (12 bags total) with Storage Case (Blue). 3 Packs are small and light making them ideal for placing in a briefcase, toiletry bag, purse, backpack or luggage pocket.
- The storage case helps keep the 3 packs organized and easy to locate before a trip. Clip to a hanger in your closet or keep with your luggage. Others may find it best to keep it in the car or in a drawer at the office.
- TV remote controls are often cited as the greatest hotel cleanliness concern. Fully enclose it in a durable clear bag and make it worry-free.
Seen any scary reports on hotel cleanliness lately? They often point out that the most icky, germ-ridden item in the room is the TV remote control. Clicker Covers to the rescue! These disposable clear plastic bags will keep your hands clean and separate you from all the gross stuff we won’t go into detail on here.
The handy zipper-close storage case with clip can stay with your luggage or be hooked on a hanger in your closet. It can also be kept in the car or at the office. Wherever you pack for a trip. The storage case included is the perfect place to keep your Clicker Cover 3 Packs organized and easy to find.
Why 3 Packs? It gives you options. The packs are small and light, making them easy to fit in a toiletry bag, backpack, purse or almost any size pocket in your luggage. Three bags can also come in handy when traveling to multiple locations. Each see-though durable 1.5 mil thick Clicker Cover plastic bag comes with a self-adhesive flap closure to quickly and easily encapsulate the TV remote control. The slightly over-sized bags are large enough to fit the vast majority of hotel remotes and don’t interfere with the controllers’ functionality.
Be worry free in one-two-three: (1) drop the remote in the protective bag (2) fold the bag length wise to fit the remote and (3) seal it up. When you head home just leave the single use disposable Clicker Cover bag behind. Still wondering if this product is for you?
Do a online search with the words “hotel”, “germs” and “remote”. After you read a few lines we hope you’ll come back and make Clicker Covers a part of your healthy traveling routine.